Valentines Quiz Night a huge success!
To raise money for this year’s Chairman’s Charity, Southend YMCA, Leigh-on-Sea Town Councillors organised a Valentine’s themed quiz night to raise money for the worthy cause on Friday 8th February at the Community Centre.
Over 80 people attended and £664.34 was raised on the night. A fantastic sum to raise and the Councillors would like to say a massive thank you to everyone that took part.
The quiz also benefited from a fantastic raffle made up of prizes donated from local traders and businesses.
• An ECHO DOT 3rd Generation from ECS Edward Carter Solutions IT Recruitment Specialists
• A bottle of wine in a wooden box from Copa Wine
• A £150 voucher for full works treatment cut, colour, treatment, or blowdry from Chopp Hair
• A three-class voucher for Love Leigh Yoga
• A voucher for food and drink worth £10 from Wild Health
• A selection of skincare products from Chaseway Lane Botanical
• 4 Local Craft beers from Hoppily
• A £25 voucher for She Walks in Beauty the Shoe Shop
• A candle from Green Shed Candles
• A Framed image of Leigh by John Pearman of Old Leigh Photography
• £30 Voucher from Leigh Food
• Chocolates and Champagne from Waitrose
• Free cut and blow-dry from Anita’s
• £25 voucher for Natural Edge
• 3 Free Classes from Hassle-Free Fitness
• A gift voucher for a photoshoot and free digital image of your choice from The Leigh Studio.
We would like to thank those involved for their generosity and helping to make the event a real success.